Starting August 1 2011, this ACS site will be replaced with the new RelsValuation website. To start using the new website please click Starting August 1 2011, this ACS site will be replaced with the new RelsValuation website. To start using the new website please click HERE and update your bookmarks
Why Consider a Collateral Evaluation Joint Venture?
Provides Efficient Process Management
• A single, centralized entity is created to handle your company's valuation processes, gaining consistency and efficiency.
• Staff time currently utilized to manage this process is minimized or eliminated.
• Invoicing and payment to vendor, departmental billing, order receipt and
delivery, along with monitoring and control of your appraiser and broker panel are automated.
• Customized reporting and real-time order status allows production to keep informed of their orders at all times and move orders through the pipeline more efficiently.
• Electronic ordering, placement, receipt, and delivery of your collateral valuation products speeds the process. As the ordering process of multiple products for one property can be automated, additional process improvement is gained if your credit policy establishes a sequential product criteria.
• Technology gains are obtained by connecting via a website interface, direct data downloads, and in some cases, direct interface.
Lower Costs per Closed Loan
• Eliminates $60-$75 in associated valuation costs per loan
Creates a Revenue Stream
• Generates revenue from Joint Venture residential valuation billings and the resulting NOI, which is distributed to the Joint Venture partners based on partnership interests and investment contributions
Conforms to RESPA
• Conforms to RESPA and forms a permissible "controlled business arrangement"
Eliminates OCC Regulatory Concern
• Addresses the OCC's joint communique of October 28, 2003, by establishing independence of the collateral valuation process
If you are interested in more information about entering a joint venture partnership with Advanced Collateral Solutions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our sales department
at 877-227-1600, Option 2.